The final countdown… All you need to know for the festive period
The final preparations have begun – there’s no mistaking it, we’re on countdown to Christmas! Even for the most organised of us however, there are often one or two things that have been missed – that’s where Creamline is here to help.
Avoid the supermarket queues and let us do the heavy lifting – you can still order from our spectacular Christmas range, as well as our festive confectionery. Don’t forget any last-minute Daily Essentials too! We’ll be delivering over the Christmas period on the dates below…
- Any final Best of Local orders should be confirmed by the 23rd December for our final delivery date on Christmas Eve.
- Following this, the next Daily Essentials delivery date will be Friday 27th December.
- The next Best of Local delivery date will be Saturday 28th December. Excluding fish - these deliveries will be back to normal from Tuesday 7th January (to make sure it’s only the freshest of fish. Subject to the delivery date in your area).
- Delivery for both Best of Local and Daily Essentials will be as normal on Monday 30th & Tuesday 31st December.
- Best of Local deliveries will be back to normal (excluding fish) on Friday 3rd January.
Need a hand?
If you have a query about your orders, our customer service team will be happy to help! Find out when they’ll be on hand below:
- Christmas Eve – open from 8am until 2pm
- Christmas Day & Boxing Day – closed
- Friday 27th December – open as normal, from 8am
- Saturday 28th December - open as normal, from 8am
- Sunday 29th December – open as normal, from 8am
- Monday 30th December – open as normal, from 8am
- New Year's Eve – open from 8am until 2pm
- New Year's Day – closed
- Thursday 2nd January – normal service resumes!