A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We may use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies: They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you. They perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed for advertisers, and in some cases selecting advertisements that are based on your interests.
- Social networking cookies: These cookies are used to enable you to share pages and content that you find interesting on our Site through third party social networking and other websites. These cookies may also be used for advertising purposes too.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we currently use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|Cookie Name||Purpose||More information|
|creamline_session||Essential functionality||This enables various pieces of functionality on the website, from account login sessions to order editing capabilities.|
|_ga, _gid||Google Analytics tracking||Used to distinguish users.|
|_gat||Google Analytics tracking||Used to throttle request rate.|
|AMP_TOKEN||Google Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)||Used to retrieve a Client ID from AMP Client ID service.|
||Google Adwords tracking||Contains campaign related information for the user.|
|_hjIncludedInSample||Hotjar Analytics||Used to let Hotjar know whether a visitor is included in the sample which is used to generate user behaviour reports. e.g. Heatmaps, Funnels, Recordings, etc.|
|__atuvc and __atuvs||AddThis Social Sharing tracking||Used to track the number of times content has been shared (and display this count to the user).|
Third parties may use the information about your visits to this site and other websites in order to provide relevant advertisements about goods and services you may be interested in. They may also employ technology that is used to measure the effectiveness of advertisements. This can be accomplished by them using cookies to collect information about your visits to this and other sites in order to provide relevant advertisements about goods and services of potential interest to you. The information collected through this process does not enable us or them to identify your name, contact details or other personally identifying details unless you choose to provide these.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 2 years.
These terms were most recently updated on 17th July 2019.