Terms & Conditions
In these Terms and Conditions the term 'Creamline Dairies Ltd' or 'us' or 'we' or 'Creamline' or 'Creamline.co.uk' or the 'Company' refers to the owner of the website, Creamline Dairies Ltd, whose registered office is at Mellors Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1PB. Our company registration number is 396381 in England. Our VAT number is 145 6027 78. Our main contact telephone number is (0161) 873 0300. Our main contact email is [email protected]
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The term ‘Convenience Store’ refers to our normal goods delivery service, billed weekly. The term ‘Best of Local Store’ refers to the Best of Local ordering service that runs alongside the Convenience Store but which is billed and paid for in advance of box delivery.
For terms and conditions of previous promotions or competitions, please see archived items.
1. Registration and Setup
1.1 To register and purchase via this site you must be 18 years of age or older.
1.2 You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration are correct and inform us immediately of any changes by updating your personal details. When you register you will need to create a unique username and password to access your account and you should keep these confidential and securely. We cannot be responsible or liable for any breach of security of your account resulting from a failure to maintain the security and confidentiality of your username or password or that of your computing devices.
1.3 After registration and setup your account will not be live until a validated payment method has been set up and confirmed by us. Creamline reserves the right subsequently to deactivate or suspend an account temporarily for any reason.
1.4 By using our services you hereby agree to being contacted from time to time via email with news, information and offers. It is particularly important that we can send You order and billing information by email.
2. Goods and Pricing
2.1 Goods are supplied only for retail sale in the UK, for your own use and not for resale or export. Product pictures on the site are for illustration purposes only and may differ from the packaging of goods supplied due to alterations by the manufacturer, availability of product and natural variation in the product itself. Creamline Dairies Ltd reserves the right to alter the standard specifications for any of its goods or packaging without notice.
2.2 Goods are supplied subject to availability but we will always try to deliver the items ordered or offer a reasonable alternative. We may limit the quantity or value ordered of goods at our discretion.
2.3 Every effort is made to ensure that prices are accurate and up to date and you may check current prices when you place or amend an order up to: 1) 9pm on the day prior to delivery in the case of normal Convenience Store deliveries or 2) 9pm two days prior to delivery in the case of goods from the Best of Local Store. Prices quoted are subject to variation for errors and omissions at any time. Creamline Dairies Ltd will not be liable due to incorrect prices or offers as a result of inadvertent technical error. All prices on the website are inclusive of VAT where applicable. Prices are subject to change without prior notification.
2.4 If you are visiting this site after receiving a leaflet or following a link from another site please check the terms and conditions and prices as stated here before placing an order. In the event of any variance in the prices between any leaflet or other information source and the website, the prices on the website at the time of cut off confirmation or actual delivery shall prevail.
2.5 We will deliver those goods that are ordered by you of the type, quantity and on the dates specified by You on your website account for that delivery location. For 'Convenience Store' deliveries you have until 9pm on the day before the day of delivery and for the Best of Local Store until 9pm two days before the day of delivery, to modify, increase or cancel the orders on your account for those delivery dates After each respective cut off time aforementioned these orders will be deemed as firm orders and you are deemed to have committed to purchase such goods if they are delivered on the day of delivery, and in the absence of manifest defect You will be expected to pay for goods so ordered and delivered.
2.6 If the goods delivered to you are incorrect, incomplete or defective you must notify us within 48 hours. We will not charge you or will reimburse you for any goods which are incorrect or have not been received. We will promptly refund the price of or replace any goods which do not meet with your reasonable satisfaction as to condition or quality. In any event our liability, except for personal injury or death, will be limited to the price of the goods.
2.7 All goods will be billed in UK currency: pound sterling (GBP) to the nearest penny.
3.1 Unless otherwise agreed delivery will be to the front of the customer’s property nearest the public roadway. No personal handover to the customer is required unless a specific “hand over” delivery option has been selected in which case our staff will use their best endeavours to arrive between the appointed times and ring or knock on the customer’s door to hand over the produce specified for delivery under that order. Only one attempt will be made. Thereafter Creamline reserves the right to leave the order at the normal delivery point on the property or return to depot with the order. Customers should contact their depot in the event their order is not at the specified delivery location and they wish to collect from the depot during normal opening hours for that depot. At its own discretion, Creamline may attempt to deliver the product returned to depot at another time or the following day. Creamline shall only be obliged to hold such an order at its depot for 24 hours from the normal time of delivery. Thereafter Creamline shall be at liberty to dispose of the order at its discretion without refund or replacement to the customer. The risk and property in the goods shall pass to the customer at the point of delivery as stated above.
3.2 We do not guarantee to deliver to every address within our area, for more information on this see FAQs.
3.3 At setup or at any time Creamline Dairies Ltd reserves the right not to start deliveries to a potential customer, an area or location or to cease deliveries to a customer, an area or location entirely at its own discretion.
3.4 Creamline Dairies Ltd reserves the right to reorganise delivery rounds, delivery days and schedules due to commercial considerations, we will always try to minimise the effect to you of any changes.
3.5 We do not guarantee time of delivery, any times quoted in any form of communication are estimates only. While we make every effort to ensure that you receive your delivery at a time to suit you, if the delivery person has a very large milk round, a problem with his vehicle, weather, traffic or the relief delivery person doesn’t know the round as well, then it may be later than the estimated or regular time.
3.6 If the delivery of Goods is prevented or hindered by reason of circumstances or events beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, act of God, riot, strike, lock-out, trade dispute or labour disturbance, accident, breakdown of plant or machinery, fire, flood, severe weather conditions or disruption to the website, we shall not be deemed to be in breach of contract or of these terms and conditions.
3.7 If you’ve entered your postcode into the Creamline postcode checker and we deliver to your area, please check the available delivery dates when ordering online or, if you are an offline customer, talk to your roundsperson. Creamline delivers to the majority of rounds 6 days a week, however this is not guaranteed: a small number of areas are not serviced 6 days a week and usual delivery days may change on national bank holidays.
4. Payments and credit
4.1 For the Convenience Store payment is taken weekly via (potentially Direct Debit for customers registered or registering before 27th October 2015) or debit/credit card. There is no other method of regular payment. However in special circumstances e.g. a failed payment you may make a “one off” payment on the website (Log in --> My Details --> Payment Methods --> Make One Off Payment) or by telephone to your depot using a debit or credit card. Our accounting week is from Sunday to Saturday inclusive. For the Convenience Store which is billed and paid for in arrears, you will receive an invoice by email after close of business on Saturday for the week’s deliveries and for Direct Debit customers payment will be taken 6 days later. Credit card payments will be billed to your card within 3 days. Orders for Best of Local boxes will be confirmed by email two days before the day of delivery and payment will be taken in advance at this stage based on the prices on the website at this time.
4.2 In the event of a failed payment we reserve the right to suspend your account pending an interim payment and to charge £4 to your account to cover the cost of bank charges and administration. We reserve the right to restrict a credit limit on an account or to suspend an account or reduce delivery quantities. In the event of repeated payment failure we reserve the right to cancel an account. We reserve the right not to serve an address if previous payment difficulties have been experienced by the Company there with on or off line business.
4.3 In the event of a failed payment you agree to compensate us for all reasonable costs and expenses incurred by us in obtaining payment from you. At any time after a failed payment we may ask a debt collection agency to collect payment from you.
4.4 Direct Debit Guarantee
This Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits.
If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit Creamline Dairies Ltd will notify you 5 days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request Creamline Dairies Ltd to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request.
If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit by Creamline Dairies Ltd or your bank or building society you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society.
If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when Creamline Dairies Ltd asks you to.
You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.
4.5 You agree not to hold us responsible for bank charges, interest or any other consequential losses incurred due to payments made on your account.
Failure by Creamline Dairies Ltd to exercise or enforce any rights hereunder shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any such rights nor operate so as to bar the exercise or enforcement thereof at any time or times thereafter.
6. Copyright Notice
6.1 This website and its content is copyright of Creamline Dairies Ltd - © Creamline Dairies Ltd 2015. All rights reserved.
6.2 Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
· You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
· You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
6.3 You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
7. Promotional Codes
7. 1 Promotional codes or vouchers are issued for specific promotions and product channels. They may not be redeemed against any product, product group, product channel or account, or dates except those for which they are specifically intended. Promotional codes (even nominal currency values) from the Best of Local Store may not be carried over to the Convenience Store or vice versa. The Company reserves the right not to recognise a promotional code or voucher or to end or amend any promotion including to move the end date forward earlier than the date stated on the promotional literature or display.
8. 50% off Best of Local promotion
1) Spend £5 or more on Best of Local produce and you'll receive 50% off your Creamline Best of Local order.
2) Offer is open to new and current customers on their first three Best of Local orders, when they enter the promotion code: Local at 'My Account'.
3) Existing customers will receive 50% off their next three fruit & vegetable boxes, after 6th June 2016, when they enter the promotion code.
4) The offer is limited to one per residence or account.
5) There is a maximum £25 discount on any one box ordered, so the offer is valid on orders (pre-discount) of up to £50. On orders over £50 (pre-discount) the £50% discount will be applied up to the £50 mark. So, for example orders of £55 (pre-discount) will be charged at £30 (£25 + £5).
6) This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any previous of concurrent offer for fruit and vegetables or Best of Local. The 50% off the first 3 best of Local orders promotion replaces the 50% off fruit and veg promotion, which has now closed.
7) Codes entered after a Best of Local order has passed its final confirmation and payment will be applied to the next available order.
8) This offer is not valid on convenience store products featured on the main Creamline.co.uk site and is only valid for Best of Local orders in the Best of Local section of the Creamline.co.uk website.
9) Creamline reserves the right to withdraw or deactivate the promotion for any reason at any time or to suspend deliveries or any account or delivery location on the bases outlined in its terms and conditions generally.
10) The set closing date for this promotion is 28th September 2017. This may be altered by Creamline at any time.
11) The promotion may only be redeemed through the website Creamline.co.uk and not through any other website or method of communication.
9. #FreebieFriday Picnic competition - August 2017
1) The closing date for the #FreebieFriday competition is midnight, on Thursday August 10th 2017
2) To be entered into the competition, entrants need to re-tweet the Creamline Twitter competition post and follow @CreamlineDairy before the above date and time.
3) The offer is open to all residents within the Greater Manchester and Cheshire area, who fall within Creamline's delivery area.
4) The winner of the competition prize will be selected and informed on Friday August 11th and the prize will be sent out to the winner once address details are confirmed.
5) The prize will be a selection of items chosen by Creamline.
6) Creamline offers no cash alternative and the winner must accept the prize in the form offered.
7) Creamline's decision is final.