Get set for a sizzling Valentine’s Day with Creamline!
With just over a week to go, Valentine’s Day is an important day in the calendar for many! As one of the most popular dishes for the 14th February, cooking up a good steak at home is one of the preferred ways to celebrate.
To help get your date night sorted, we’re offering a fantastic deal on a range of sizzling steaks, served with a choice of premium sauces. The cuts have all been locally sourced and expertly prepared by Little Pigs butchers, so you can be sure that your steak will be a showstopper.
Here are our top tips for cooking up a storm next Thursday:
- Let the steak come to room temperature – this will help avoid any charring on the outside, and too much redness in the middle.
- Turn the steak every minute or so, to make sure it is cooked evenly – around 6 minutes for medium-rare.
- Try salting your meat generously ahead of cooking – this will result in a more evenly seasoned steak, as the meat will have had time to absorb the salt.
- Make sure the pan is very hot – this will sear and caramelise the outside of the meat.
- Let the steak rest in a warm place for a few minutes after cooking.
Valentine’s Treats from Creamline
Choose rump, sirloin or fillet from our Valentine’s range, complete with a choice of delicious sauces including Diane and peppercorn. To round off, the artisan cheesemongers at Cheshire Cheese Co have created a unique , combining creamy flavours with tart strawberry. Perfect for afters!
Have a browse of our Valentine’s Treats.