Feeling festive? Here’s what’s on in and around Greater Manchester!
With just five weeks to go until the big day, it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas here at Creamline HQ. There is plenty going on in and around Greater Manchester in the run up, and with our Yuletide markets ranked the best in the country, we’re spoilt for choice! Read on for our top five things to do during the countdown.
- Lightopia – something new for 2019! Perfect for the whole family, this is an interactive installation in Heaton Park held until the end of December. Head down after dark for the best views!
- Head to The Lowry to see How The Grinch Stole Christmas for the very first time on a UK stage! Don’t miss out – shown for a few weeks over December and early January.
- Get your home Christmas-ready with a wreath-making workshop – there are various events being held around the city, but the next one is at Hatch on 30th December. The best way to put your own stamp on your festive decorations!
- No festive season would be complete without a visit to Santa. Head to the Peter Rabbit Christmas Grotto at the Trafford Centre to get your fix – arrived just last week!
- A family favourite, the best place to get your skates on in the city is, of course, the Ice Village. With a brand-new rink and an Ice Cavern, it’s an ideal weekend day out for little ones.
With lots to see and do over the festive period, why not let Creamline lighten the load this Christmas? Our deliciously fresh, artisan Best of Local Christmas range is now live, with special discounts and a huge range of items available to choose from here. Select your delivery dates and let us do the rest – it couldn’t be easier!