Watermelon SmoothieA refreshing taste of summer whatever the time of year, this smoothie will revitalise and re-energise. Great for people who don’t fancy a heavy breakfast first thing in the morning, this smoothie recipe has been lovingly blended for Creamline by the creative chefs at The Cheshire Cookery School.
- 200g watermelon chunks (skin and pips removed)
- 1 small banana (peeled and chopped)
- 200g ice
- 300g Greek-style vanilla yogurt
- Mint sprigs
- Simply place watermelon chunks, chopped banana, ice and
yogurt in a liquidiser.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into four large glasses.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint.