Spicy Steamed Cod with Ginger and Spring Onions
The ultimate Asian-inspired dinner. This healthy, punchy and fragrant spicy steamed cod dish is sure to be a firm family favourite!
200g broccoli, blanched florets
360g chunky cod loin, skinned and diced
20g fresh ginger, peeled, finely shredded
20ml extra virgin olive oil, infused with Thai dried red chilli peppers
1 bunch spring onions, finely shredded
100g cooked rice
1 lime, cut into wedges
1 bunch fresh coriander
Salt and ground black pepper
1) Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
2) Cut a large rectangle of foil, big enough to make a large envelope.
3) Place the broccoli on the foil, followed by the cod, then the ginger.
4) Pour over the extra virgin olive oil infused with Thai dried red chilli peppers, and season with salt and pepper.
5) Fold over foil, seal the 3 edges, and place on a baking tray.
6) Cook for 20 mins, then open the parcel and scatter the spring onions.
7) Serve with rice, lime juice and fresh chopped coriander.