Spicy Arrabbiata Spaghetti with Warm Oval Ciabatta
This easy and delicious spaghetti dish is ideal for a warm, hearty lunch.
1 tsp Kalamata first pressed extra virgin olive oil
2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
230g cherry vine tomatoes
295g spicy arrabbiata with black olives sauce
Juice of one lemon
1 bunch fresh basil
1 oval ciabatta
Salt and ground black pepper to taste
1) Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and cook the garlic for 1 minute.
2) Add in the tomatoes with 2 tbsp of water and cook for 5 minutes until the skins of the tomatoes start to split.
3) Stir in the spicy arrabbiata with black olives sauce, the juice of one lemon, and season with salt and pepper.
4) Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water until it’s cooked to your liking, then drain well.
5) Add the cooked hot spaghetti into the sauce and sprinkle with torn fresh basil leaves.
6) Serve with warm sliced oval ciabatta bread.