Mince pies, traybakes & truffles: Thatcher’s Bakery have it covered this Christmas!
The roast may be the star of the show at Christmas, but no festive spread or cupboard is complete without the sweet treats. As usual, Thatcher’s Bakery have it covered for our Creamline customers this season, with plenty of old favourites as well as some delicious new creations!
All lovingly crafted by the Stockport baker, have a browse of these items and make your Christmas that little bit sweeter this year.
- Mince Pies – a firm favourite of Creamline customers, and these are hard to beat! In a portion of 6 to keep you well stocked this festive season.
- Mince Pie Traybake – the perfect mix of spice, fruit and deliciously sweet pastry! Indulge in all things you love about the traditional mince pie with this traybake, a brand-new item from Thatcher’s. More than enough to go around the whole table this Christmas!
- Christmas Truffles – an exciting new addition to Thatcher’s Christmas range, these rich, chocolatey truffles are sure to satisfy those with a sweet tooth.
- Christmas Fruit Pudding – a traditional Thatcher’s Bakery recipe; deliciously moist sponge packed with fruit!
- Vegan Cranberry Traybake - moist, delicious, indulgent… and vegan! A sweet treat to make the whole family happy, Thatcher’s scrumptious vegan cranberry traybake is the perfect pudding.
Great news - you can now start selecting your produce and placing orders for the items in our Christmas range – time to get planning!
Don’t forget too that you can enjoy 20% off your Creamline Christmas roast by using the Best of Local online code ROAST (terms and conditions apply). Just 8 weeks to go!