Since new management took over in 1994 Creamline Dairies has had an impressive record of investment, growth and job creation with sales rising from £3M per annum in 1994 to £27M in 2015, and staff numbers rising from 40 to 270. We are always on the look out for good people to deal with our increasing work load. If you think you have the 'right stuff' to work in a fast growing, successful food manufacturing and online retail service company please write to request an application form (or download one from the link below).
Please download the application form from this link and post it to the person and address given in the relevant section below, indicating which role you’d like to be considered for.
Milk, Fruit & Veg, Grocery Deliveries
Most of our staff work in the distribution part of the business. Vehicles range from electric milk floats, transit vans & 7.5t LGVs right up to 18t and 26t HGVs. Pay isbasic plus commission and is around £16k per annum for normal milk rounds. These involve 5 days per week (Wednesday and Sunday off) and some evening collection work.
HGV qualified staff (Class II licence) can earn considerably more than this on a 48 hour week usually over 6 days Monday to Saturday.
The main heavy goods distribution site is in:
Winton, Eccles – Send application to The Transport Manager, Creamline Dairies, Weymouth Road, Eccles, M30 8WL
We have local distribution sites (Milk floats up to 7.5t vehicles) in:
Cheetham Hill – Send application to The Depot Manager, Creamline Dairies, 56-58 Red Bank, Cheetham Hill, Manchester, M8 8TS
Trafford Park – Send application to The Depot Manager, Creamline Dairies, Mellors Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1PB
Stockport – Send application to The Depot Manager, Creamline Dairies, Stockholm Road, Adswood, Stockport, SK3 9QT
Warrington - Send application to The Depot Manager, Creamline Dairies, Holmesfield Road, Howley, Warrington, WA1 2DS
- A relatively small but vital part of the business with a few positions at each distribution site managing stock, stock picking and vehicle loading often using a fork lift truck (current FLT licence required). Send application to the Transport Manager at Weymouth Road, Eccles as above.
Engineering, Processing & Bottling
- Line and machine operative work based at our processing and bottling dairy in Winton, Eccles. Experienced Milk Processors or hands-on engineering staff are also sometimes required.
Send application to the Production Manager, Creamline Dairies, Weymouth Road, Eccles, M30 8WL
Finance & Administration
- Clerical work administering customer deliveries, accounts and purchases for the business. Supporting our delivery and production staff and responding to customer service enquiries.
- Head Office, Trafford Park - Send application to the Finance Manager, Creamline Dairies, Mellors Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1PB
- Depot Clerical – send application to the Depot Manager of the relevant local distribution site as above in the Deliveries section
- Pay scales are competitive within all sections of the business.
- 5 Weeks paid holiday is standard throughout (includes bank holidays).
- An income protection scheme is subsidised by the company.
- Pension Scheme is available through the company.
- Most importantly we provide secure, stable employment with good long term prospects and the possibility for promotion for people with drive and the right qualities. We are committed to growing our business and we know we need good people to help with that. Why not join us?!